Recipe by Witch Doctor
Jelly is delicious dessert for any occasion. Jelly is very refreshing and light to taste, so it will be a wonderful completion of your dinner.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cold boiled water over gelatin (1 part gelatin: 9 parts water).
- Leave for 40-60 minutes and then heat over very low heat, don't bring to boil.
- Strain carefully.
- Pour 3 cups water in the pan, add sugar and bring to boil.
- Add chopped lemon peel from a half of lemon and gelatin.
- Stirring syrup regularly with a spoon, bring to boil on low heat and add lemon juice.
- Strain syrup, cool down and pour into molds.
- Leave in a cold place.