Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a nice size salad to take to family gatherings and always enjoyed
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packagesjell-o sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O instant lemon pudding
- 2 (16 ounce) cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- .set jello as usual when partially set (egg white consistency) add instant pudding, pineapple and juice.
- Fold in marshmalows and Cool Whip.
- Put all together in a 9x13 pan.
- Chill and serve.
It's a jell-o salad, so obviously not gourmet. I used one lemon pudding mix and one vanilla, just to mix things up a bit, and omitted the marshmallows. I couldn't tell from the recipe whether the pudding mix should be added dry or prepared. I did dry, and it ended up with a slightly grainy, sugary texture. Pretty tasty, though.