Recipe by Karen=^..^=
If you love lemon, this is the cake for you! It has a lovely lemon flavor and is cool and refreshing...also very easy to make, starts with a mix :)
- 1 box lemon cake mix or 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, Jello mix, oil, water and eggs at low speed and then beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- While baking, mix the lemon juice and powdered sugar together until well combined.
- While cake is still hot, poke hole in it with a fork all over the top.
- Pour lemon juice mixture all over it.
- Cool completely and frost with whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator.