- 510.29 g lemon cake mix
- 85.04 g box lemon gelatin
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cake mix, gelatin, vegetable oil, and milk. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 325* for 1 hour.
- Combine the confectioners sugar and lemon juice. As soon as the cake is taken from the oven, pour the mixture over the cake.