- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cake mix, gelatin, vegetable oil, and milk. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 325* for 1 hour.
- Combine the confectioners sugar and lemon juice. As soon as the cake is taken from the oven, pour the mixture over the cake.