Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from Rachel, my MIL. She notes that this cake does not freeze well.
- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Combine the cake mix, gelatin, vegetable oil, and milk. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 325* for 1 hour.
- Combine the confectioners sugar and lemon juice. As soon as the cake is taken from the oven, pour the mixture over the cake.
This was made for a church gathering two months ago. And the request for this keeps coming. All ages enjoy it. Thank-you for this one. Arlene
This is one of my best friend's favorite cake and I make it for him every Christmas. I had lost the recipe (!) and was so glad to find it here. Thank you!