Recipe by Evamyth
Copied from another site so I can add it to my cookbook - here is the original description: " A quick and easy dessert recipe using coconut and eggs. I have used mashed banana instead of the lemon juice and I have also tried lime juice and orange juice. The banana is yummy! Serve with cream or ice cream. "
Top Review by CountryMama
Incredibly easy to make and very tasty. It was originally going to be 4 star recipe because it didn't have a "wow" factor (according to my husband), but when I couldn't stop eating it I decided to overrule him :)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl combine lemon juice, sugar, eggs, coconut, flour and milk.
- Stir until well blended and pour mixture into pie dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for about 35 minutes, or until set.