Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
A lemon impossible pie that does not include coconut.
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh is best)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 10" pie plate.
- Place milk, sugar, Bisquick, butter, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice in container of a blender.
- Cover and whirl on high speed for 15 seconds.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake in oven until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 55 minutes.
This is certainly a different way to make a lemon pie, & I will say two things about it ~ EASY TO PREPARE & DELICIOUS! I did add one other ingredient, simply because I do love lemon! I included a very rounded teaspoon of lemon zest! Thanks for posting your recipe! [made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]