Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A light and refreshing dessert.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 12 (3 inch) commercial graham cracker tart shells
- Place softened ice cream and lemonade concentrate in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Pour mixture into tart shells.
- Place tart shells on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm.
- Place frozen tarts in heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bags.
- Carefully remove filled crusts about 5 minutes before serving.