Recipe by mer@
Here's a refreshing dessert for a hot summer day!
Top Review by Kath in CA
Love this! I used soft butter and just mashed it into the graham crackers. Then I substituted crushed pineapple for the lemonade only because I longed for an ice cream pineapple concoction I used to buy. None of my changes deter from the integrity of this recipe! Textures will vary depending how long you wait to taste! This is no-fail, and also offers many opportunities for experimentation. Good job, Mer!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- I use an 8" square Pyrex baking dish for this.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of your dish.
- Thoroughly mix together vanilla ice cream with lemonade concentrate.
- Pour ice cream mixture onto prepared crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cook time is freezing time.