1/2 Photos of Lemon Ice Box Pie
Mona Theriot's Note:
This is the favorite pie of all my six children. We usually have it for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pie crust by mixing crushed graham crackers, butter and sugar in pie plate.
- 2Pat in place along sides and bottom of plate.
- 3Refrigerate until set.
- 4In medium-size bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and rind.
- 5Blend in egg yolks, mixing well.
- 6It will thicken.
- 7Turn into cooled graham cracker crust.
- 8Top with meringue made by beating egg whites with 3 Tbsp sugar and cream of tartar until it forms stiff peaks.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
- 10Chill in ice box about 1-1 1/2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ice Box Pie
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 197.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 60.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g