Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a great pie for a light tasting dessert. I garnish mine with fresh mint leaves.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (about 40 wafers)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package sweetened lemonade drink mix
- Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch pie plate and chill.
- In a small saucepan place 1/4 C water and sprinkle in the gelatin, wait 1 minute.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, remaining water and lemonade crystals. Mix well.
- Stir in gelatin mixture and refridgerate for 3 hours.
Excellent....I did add a little bit of lemon juice to increase the lemon flavor, but other than that, I made it exactly as directed. Thanks for a great recipe.