Love it so much, and so did every one at the barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HINT: To prevent wooden skewers from burning soak first (I put a little oil in the water. I don't know if it helps. but I feel it may help lock in the water a little longer.) fit bacon to chicken strips, and thread onto wooden skewers.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients.
- 3Add chicken skewers.
- 4Marinate overnight. (I used a long plastic dish with lid and gave it a light shake every so often).
- 5BBQ - on medium, reserving marinade to baste with barbecue 4 to 5 inches from heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink& bacon is crisp.
- 6(I made this for a big BBQ I used all the chicken and bacon I needed or had, and 2X or 3X the marinade until I was happy).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Honey - Honey Lemon Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.3
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 1024.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: