Very easy...very light and delicious. I'm mad for all things lemony!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- cooking spray
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest or 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat first 3 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add honey, extract, and egg; beat until well-blended.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well with a whisk.
- 6Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 7Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Combine powdered sugar and juice in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- 10Brush powdered sugar mixture evenly over hot cookies.
- 11Sprinkle evenly with 2 teaspoons rind.
- 12Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Honey Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g