Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 5 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, chopped
- Boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes ONLY.
- Drain and remove them from the pot.
- Heat the oil in the same pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the potatoes back in the pot and mix well to coat them with the sauce.
This is a great recipe for the newbaby potatoes I just picked up at the farmers market. The taste of parsley and rosemary really comes thru nicely. Thanks for posting~