- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted, divided
- 1 salmon fillet, 3 to 4 pounds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon peel and salt; mix well.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter and toss lightly to coat; set aside. Pat salmon dry.
- Place skin side down in a greased baking dish.
- Brush with remaining butter; cover with crumb mixture. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.