Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here are some lemon recipes LEMON HERBED SALMON
Make and share this Lemon Herbed Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted, divided
- 1 salmon fillet, 3 to 4 pounds
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon peel and salt; mix well.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter and toss lightly to coat; set aside. Pat salmon dry.
- Place skin side down in a greased baking dish.
- Brush with remaining butter; cover with crumb mixture. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
I scaled this for 2 servings, we liked the buttery crunch of the breadcrumbs, and the Parmesan added a great flavor.
I had a 665 gram slab of salmon which I cut into 4 pieces and layed in the greased dish with the slices close together and evenly distributed the crumbed mix (I used wholegrain/wholemeal bread slices) and dried herbs and then slightly seperated the slices in the baking dish and put in the oven for 20 minutes but found they were overdone for my taste though still moist would go for 15 minutes but was still very much enjoyed. Thank you Sean Coate, made for Diabetic Forum December 2010.