- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces flounder fillets (2@6oz each)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour (for dredging)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet. Season fish with salt & pepper. Dredge in flour.
- Sauté over high heat 2 minutes each side. Place in oven safe baking dish, cover with foil, and place in oven.
- Add broth to skillet & stir, scraping up any caramelized bits stuck to pan.
- Cook until broth is reduced by half.
- Add lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over flounder, sprinkle with parsley & chives, and serve.