- 3 -4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Put drumsticks in large plastic bag. Mix remaining ingredients; add to drumsticks, turning bag to cover all. Regrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Put everything in the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Place drunsticks on a baking pan and broil for a few minutes to brown, then serve.