This chicken is great broiled or grilled. Mom always used the broiler but I like the grill. Change the taste by substituting garlic salt or seasoned salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken on broiler pan, skin side down.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/2 of dry ingredients.
- 4Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Turn and sprinkle with other half of dry ingredients.
- 6Top with lemon slices, broil until brown- 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7We also use this recipe on our grill.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Herbed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 630.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g