- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish steaks (or tuna, shark)
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons snipped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Place fish in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine parsley, chicken broth, lemon peel, lemon juice, rosemary, olive oil, shallot, tarragon, salt and garlic.
- Pour marinade over fish. Seal bag. (If doing OAMC, you would freeze at this point.).
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Drain fish, reserving marinade. Grill fish on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 5 minutes, brushing once with the marinade.
- Turn fish and grill 3-7 minutes more until fish flakes easily with a fork. Discard any remaining marinade.