Recipe by *Parsley*
A nice way to serve salmon in warm weather. No heavy sauce.....just a light, fresh herb taste. I often make these in foil on the grill.
Top Review by JillAZ
This is a delicious way to cook salmon! I made foil packets for each fillet and cooked these on the grill. I didn't leave them to chill for 4 hours, only about 1. These would be terrific for dinner guests as you could prepare the packets ahead and then just grill when you are ready. I also used the same seasonings with one chicken breast for my non fish eating son. I served with skewered grilled new potatoes and some sauteed spinach. Delicious! Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 6 fillets (4 oz each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer skin side down.
- Evenly sprinkle salmon fillets with salt, then sugar.
- Combine lemon and lime juices together and pour evenly over salmon.
- Evenly sprinkle with herbs and minced garlic.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours.
- Before baking, drizzle with the melted butter; if desired.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes or until opaque in middles.