1/5 Photos of Lemon Herb Salmon
A nice way to serve salmon in warm weather. No heavy sauce.....just a light, fresh herb taste. I often make these in foil on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer skin side down.
- 2Evenly sprinkle salmon fillets with salt, then sugar.
- 3Combine lemon and lime juices together and pour evenly over salmon.
- 4Evenly sprinkle with herbs and minced garlic.
- 5Cover and chill about 4 hours.
- 6Before baking, drizzle with the melted butter; if desired.
- 7Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes or until opaque in middles.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Herb Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 231.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: