Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice way to serve salmon in warm weather. No heavy sauce.....just a light, fresh herb taste. I often make these in foil on the grill.
- Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer skin side down.
- Evenly sprinkle salmon fillets with salt, then sugar.
- Combine lemon and lime juices together and pour evenly over salmon.
- Evenly sprinkle with herbs and minced garlic.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours.
- Before baking, drizzle with the melted butter; if desired.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes or until opaque in middles.
This is a delicious way to cook salmon! I made foil packets for each fillet and cooked these on the grill. I didn't leave them to chill for 4 hours, only about 1. These would be terrific for dinner guests as you could prepare the packets ahead and then just grill when you are ready. I also used the same seasonings with one chicken breast for my non fish eating son. I served with skewered grilled new potatoes and some sauteed spinach. Delicious! Thanks!
So easy and what a lovely flavor. Made just as directed and will surely make again. Delish! Made forZWT
How can you go wrong with salmon and herbs - excellent recipe! Like Pat, I used lemon thyme, too, which goes so well with salmon. Thanks for posting this winner!
Made for ZWT 7.