A nice way to serve salmon in warm weather. No heavy sauce.....just a light, fresh herb taste. I often make these in foil on the grill.
- Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer skin side down.
- Evenly sprinkle salmon fillets with salt, then sugar.
- Combine lemon and lime juices together and pour evenly over salmon.
- Evenly sprinkle with herbs and minced garlic.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours.
- Before baking, drizzle with the melted butter; if desired.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes or until opaque in middles.