Recipe by Cookin' Mommy
A light and flavorful rub for seafood, chicken, or pork prepared on the grill. Adapted from Weber Grill's website. Cooking time is resting/marinating time.
Top Review by gailanng
I learned how to cook at my mom's side. I was the only 3rd grader I knew who could accurately identify by smell any given herb. Okay, I was the ONLY 3rd grader ANYBODY knew to accurately do that. Great on chicken.
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 14.78 ml lemon peel, grated
- 9.85 ml dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper