Recipe by Cookin' Mommy
A light and flavorful rub for seafood, chicken, or pork prepared on the grill. Adapted from Weber Grill's website. Cooking time is resting/marinating time.
Top Review by gailanng
I learned how to cook at my mom's side. I was the only 3rd grader I knew who could accurately identify by smell any given herb. Okay, I was the ONLY 3rd grader ANYBODY knew to accurately do that. Great on chicken.
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper