- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 3/4 inch dice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a big bowl, stir the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper together; add in potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake, turning every 15 minutes, until tender and well browned, about 35 minutes; taste for seasoning.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.