Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic (about 8 cloves)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely shredded lemons, rind of
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1 1/4 inches thick
- For rub, combine the garlic, lemon peel, rosemary, salt, sage, and pepper.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub mixture onto both sides of each pork chop and grill or bake for about 45 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees.
This was OK. The sage and rosemary was very tasty. I wouldn't bake them in the oven again, I feel like they lost a lot of flavor this way.