Recipe by MsSally
This was a new way on a traditional recipe for pork chops. So moist and yummy. Quick and easy too. Cook time does not include marinade time.
Top Review by mightyro_cooking4u
This was quick and easy. I used the lemon pepper marinade on zaar, used panko bread crumbs and my chops were thinner. Othewise, made as directed. I will do this again. Made for I Recommend.
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch think)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon pepper marinade
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour marinade over chops and put in fridge to marinate at least an hour.
- Mix crumbs, seasonings and cheese. Take chops out of marinade and shake off excess. Dredge in crumb mixture on both sides and place in casserole dish coated with cooking spray Spray top of chops lightly with cooking spray.
- Put chops in 350 oven for 10 minutes Then increase cook temp to 425. Leave chops in oven and when heated cook for 10 more minutes. Take chops out of oven and cover with foil. Let sit for about 10 minutes Enjoy.