Recipe by gailanng
Using fresh herbs lifts chicken to a higher level. Can sub bone-in breast, but adjust grill time.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, zest, honey, olive oil, basil, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken breasts from bag; discard marinade and pat beast dry. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper and grill over medium heat for 15-18 minutes depending on thickness; turning occasionally.