Recipe by gertc96
I found this recipe on the campbellkitchen website and revised it a little. It is very good and moist.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I cut this recipe in half to serve two of us & used lemon pepper in place of the regular pepper! Very moist, very tender, very tasty ~ a recipe well worth making again! Thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cancampbells condensed chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, lemon juice, basil, thyme, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Grill or broil your chicken for 20 minute brushing with the broth mixture while turning often. Cook 20 minute more or until done, turning and brushing often with mixture. Discard remaining mixture.