1/1 Photo of Lemon & Herb Crusted Cod
Mims & Squims's Note:
The breading is reminiscent of fish sticks, but this dish is a far cry from fish out of a box!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Season filets with salt & pepper & place in baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, white wine, and 1 1/2 t olive oil.
- 3In small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, zest, & 1 T parsley. Sprinkle cod with mixture and drizzle crumbs with 1 1/2 t olive oil.
- 4Place cod in oven & bake until fish is cooked through (12-15 minutes). Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
- 5Place fish under broiler to brown breadcrumbs. Remove & serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Herb Crusted Cod
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g