- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon & herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- SIMMER: 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in 1 cup chicken broth for 20-25 minutes.
- POUR: Broth into measuring cup.
- COOK: 2 cups sliced mushrooms in 1 Tbsp broth until broth is evaporated, add 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp broth & bring to boil.
- COMBINE: 3/4 cup sour cream & 1 Tbsp lemon herb seasoning.
- ADD: Sour cream mixture to mushroom mixture & cook, stirring for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- POUR: Sauce over chicken. Serve over zucchini noodles.