Recipe by Chef Sharon 15
Easy, delicious, works great on an indoor grill as well as the bbq. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law. My daughter stayed over for a few nights and they spent half their time making food together! One of the recipes that came out of it was this one and we've made it many times. ITs SO good and easy, looks beautiful on a plate. We usually serve it with rice pilaf and its a truly elegant, yet homey-tasting food! 'Hope you enjoy it too!
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (I use lemon pepper)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch cubes, or 1/2 inches by 1 inch strips (as long as the chicken breast allows). Combine all marinade ingredients, whisk together well. Add chicken, stir to coat, refrigerate, 1-4 hours, I often like to put it in the 'fridge overnight. ( I put into all ziploc bag) Thread chicken onto soaked wooden ( or metal) skewers. Grill over medium heat, turn for even cooking.