Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From my daily diabetic recipe email...and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals". NOTE: Prep time includes minimal 30-minute marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- In a 1-gallon self-closing plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, herbes de Provence, black pepper, and chicken; seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- When you are ready to cook, spray a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat a gas grill to medium/medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, with the rack placed 4 to 6 inches above the heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, and its juices run clear, turning once.
Delicious chicken. Very moist. I also used Herbes De Provence - Simple Spice Mix from Vegetarian Times to prepare this dish. Made for ZWT8
The chicken was so tasty and moist. Great taste with the herbes de provence. I used Herbes De Provence - Simple Spice Mix from Vegetarian Times for the herbes de provence. Thanks FloridaNative :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives
Loved this chicken! So easy to prepare, tender chicken and taste delicious. I couldn't get herbes de provence blend- so used a mix of dried thyme, oregano, rosemary,basil and tarragon. So easy using the large ziploc bag and less mess to wash up. Reviewed for ZWT8 Australia/New Zealand region. Photo also to be posted