Recipe by kitty.rock
From my daily diabetic recipe email...and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals". NOTE: Prep time includes minimal 30-minute marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1-gallon self-closing plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, herbes de Provence, black pepper, and chicken; seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- When you are ready to cook, spray a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat a gas grill to medium/medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, with the rack placed 4 to 6 inches above the heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, and its juices run clear, turning once.