Recipe by erinBOberrin
There's so much that you can do with this easy chicken recipe. Serve with sides of pasta, rice, or veggies. Or serve on a roll as a sandwich, in a pasta sauce, or on a salad!
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (not too small)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 chicken breast at a time between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap, pound with mallet or rolling pin to a thickness of 1/2-1/4 inch.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture all over chicken breasts.
- Heat oil and garlic in nonstick skillet on medium high.
- Add chicken breast; cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from heat Drizzle with lemon juice; cover and let stand for a couple minutes before serving.