1/3 Photos of Lemon-Herb Butter-Basted Chicken
Mommy Diva's Note:
Another lemony based creation from Sandra Lee's sumptuous collection of recipes. This one is simple, tasty, and when paired up with Lemon Chicken Soup,Lemon Garlic Broccoli, Lemon Pudding Brulee with Blueberries, and a Lemon Cream Martini you have an elegant spread that everyone will think you slaved over - without adding to your non-existent grey hairs!! Lemon haters, need not apply!! ;) Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon & herb seasoning (lemon-herb chicken sauce mix recommended ( McCormick)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (recommended ( ReaLemon)
- 3 1/2 lbs whole chickens, cut up with skin on
- garlic salt, to taste (recommended ( Lawry's)
- lemon pepper, to taste (recommended ( Lawry's)
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- 3Stir in sauce mix and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat; set aside.
- 5Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. Season with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- 6Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan.
- 7Broil chicken for about 15 minutes per side basting with butter sauce every 5 minutes or until desired crispness and color.
- 8Serve with a crisp salad, lemon chicken soup, lemon garlic broccoli etc.
- 9Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Herb Butter-Basted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.9
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 248.1 mg
- Sodium 377.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon & herb seasoning