Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Fine Cooking
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mash together with fork or wooden spoon.
- Shape into a log in plastic wrap, parchment, or waxed paper (tightening ends like a sausage) and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.