Recipe by Badge1
So easy and quick its a sin! Great for a weekday meal or when trying to impress guests. It really is simple and oh so good! Bay scallops are best but you can use sea scallops if you want. Cut them into quarters.
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen bay scallops (prefere fresh)
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 (7 7/8 ounce) mccormicks lemon herb seafood sauce (found in seafood section of grocery stores)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- rinse off scallops and make sure they are completely thawed.
- Place scallops in 9x9 glass baking dish.
- combine McCormicks Lemon Herb sauce, wine, shallots and half melted butter. Pour over scallops and toss to coat.
- evenly spread crushed Ritz crackers over the top of the scallops and drizzel with remaining butter on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes DO NOT OVERCOOK! You can also broil top of dish for three to four mins at end of cook time if you prefere toasted cracker appearance.