1/3 Photos of Lemon Halibut
A terrific recipe from Pillsbury Easy Meals
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag, mix dressing, lemon peel and lemon juice. Add halibut; seal bag and turn to coat.
- 2Refrigerate no more than 6 hours to marinate, turning bag once or twice.
- 3When ready to cook, heat gas or charcoal grill. When grill is heated, lightly oil grill rack.
- 4Remove halibut from marinade; discard marinade.
- 5Place halibut on gas grill or charcoal grill over medium heat; cover grill.
- 6Cook 10 to 14 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 7Garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy Italian dressing