Prep 25 mins
Cook 14 mins
A terrific recipe from Pillsbury Easy Meals
Make and share this Lemon Halibut recipe from Food.com.
- In 1 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag, mix dressing, lemon peel and lemon juice. Add halibut; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate no more than 6 hours to marinate, turning bag once or twice.
- When ready to cook, heat gas or charcoal grill. When grill is heated, lightly oil grill rack.
- Remove halibut from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place halibut on gas grill or charcoal grill over medium heat; cover grill.
- Cook 10 to 14 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
A very easy recipe that compliments the flavor of the halibut.. I used low fat Italian dressing. It gave a lovely flavor. Too cold to BBQ so I baked it in a 400 oven for 18 minutes - perfect. Thanks mer@ for posting. It will be made again