1 hr 20 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Salmon with lemon-dill marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 salmon fillet (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 slices onions, separated into rings
- 1Sprinkle dill, lemon pepper, salt, and garlic powder over salmon; place in shallow glass dish.
- 2Combine the brown sugar, broth, oil, soy sauce, and green onions; pour over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once after 30 minutes.
- 3Drain and discard marinade.
- 4Place salmon skin side down on grill over medium heat.
- 5Arrange lemon and onion slices over top of fish. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easy with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning