- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large plastic zip-top bag; seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.