Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light, Aug. 08. Tried it and liked it a lot! Recommended to save 3 of the breasts to use over a Caesar Salad for another lunch or dinner.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large plastic zip-top bag; seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Yummy! Looking forward to having it on a caesar salad for a dinner later this week. Thanks for sharing.
A quick and easy recipe that has a very refreshing taste.