Recipe by Shahana
Use white balsamic vinegar if you can find it. Prep time does not include cooking and cooling of pasta and chicken. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta and chicken in morning.
- Blend mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix pasta, red pepper and chicken in large bowl.
- Stir in dressing mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.