Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
A quick, flavorful and simple twist on a common side dish. This dish can EASILY be doubled, tripled or quadrupled.
- 1 (14 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice, to taste
- In a small skillet, melt butter over low heat.
- Add drained green beans and juice.
- Cover and reduce heat to warm.
- If the rest of dinner is not ready after 20 minutes of heating, stir and recover.
I enjoyed these beans but for more of a lemon taste I added some zest. Thanks for an easy side...