Lemon Grass Lamb in Lettuce Cups
- Place lettuce in large bowl of iced water and stand 10 minutes, drain and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, place vermicelli in large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand until just tender; drain. Cut carrot into long thin strips.
- Heat half the oil in wok; stir fry lamb, in batches, until browned all over. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil; stir fry carrot til just tender. Add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and lime leaves; stir fry until the lemongrass softens. Return lamb to wok with vermicelli, juice, sauces and half the chives, stir fry til heated through.
- Place two lettuce leaves on each serving plate; divide lamb mixture among leaves and sprinkle with remaining chives.