Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very fast pasta recipe with a great combination of flavours. Good for a summer dish.
Make and share this Lemon, Grape Tomato and Basil Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 375 g spaghetti
- 250 g red grape tomatoes
- 250 g yellow grape tomatoes
- 150 g green olives
- 150 g black olives
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, torn
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Rinse, drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and toss well.
- Serve with grated parmesan on the top.