Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello Episode: Little League Tailgate. This recipe fits into Italian, Greek, Spanish and USA catagories.
- 3 cups white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 bunch grapes, washed and halved
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- In a large pitcher filled with ice, pour in the grape juice, lemon juice and lemon-lime soda.
- Stir gently. Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with sliced grapes and lemons. Enjoy!
Had this with a girlfriend on a nice hot Sunday afternoon. Great refreshing and tasty drink! Thanks Sharon123!
Loved it. Very refreshing.