Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry. This wild take on the classic cheeseburger hits all the notes on your palate and definitely satisfies the soul...and stomach!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf, minced
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbles
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled into bits
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 pieces iceberg lettuce
- 1 piece Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Break down ground beef into four even balls and form into patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Cook burgers on preheated grill to desired temperature, about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium to medium-well.
- In the meantime combine cherry tomatoes, honey and rosemary in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until tomatoes burst and a jam-like consistency is formed about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl combine goat cheese, bacon bits and lemon zest and mix well. Once burgers are almost done cooking place a piece of Reynolds Foil Wrap on the grill and place burgers on the foil. Evenly top each burger with the goat cheese crumble mixture and let sit another minute for cheese to begin to melt. The Reynolds Foil Wrap will help catch any goat cheese crumbles from falling and making a mess of your grill.
- While the cheese melts place burger buns on the edges of the grill to toast slightly. Assemble burger by placing burger patty on bottom bun, evenly smear each top bun with the tomato rosemary jam, place a piece of lettuce on top of burger patty and complete with top bun. Enjoy!
Sounds so yummy!!!!
I'm diggin' this burger!