1/1 Photo of Lemon Glazed Rosemary Almond Shortbread #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This cookie has all the bases covered. Tart, texture, savory and sweet are combined to make a sublime shortbread cookie. Use Reynolds Wrap Foil as an aid to help form the dough into a roll before chilling. Also use Reynolds Wrap Foil to line your cookie sheet, no greasing required, to give the bottom of the shortbread an extra golden brown crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, rosemary, almonds and lemon zest in a bowl.
- 2Mix together, butter, honey and 1/2 cup of the confectioners sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed, then add the flour mixture and mix until the ingredients are just incorporated.
- 3Lay a roughly 12 x 17 inch sheet of Reynolds Wrap Foil onto a work surface. Dump the dough onto the center of the foil and with your hands form the dough into a roll approximately 12 inches long. Wrap the roll with the foil, using the foil as an aid to further compress the dough. Chill the dough in the foil for 1 hour.
- 4Unwrap the chilled dough and slice it carefully with a sharp knife into 1/3 inch rounds. Place rounds onto an ungreased Reynolds Wrap Foil lined baking sheet and bake in a 300 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges of the shortbread are golden brown. Cool the shortbread in the pan.
- 5Meanwhile combine the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners sugar with the lemon juice. Drizzle over the cooled shortbread. Use the foil liner to wrap and store the shortbread if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Glazed Rosemary Almond Shortbread #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g