Recipe by cuisinebymae
Wonderful combination of flavours and very easy to throw together at the last minute.
Top Review by Ticklephish
My chops are currently in the oven but I couldn't help but be a bit baffled by the complaints of a messy clean-up! Just line your baking dish with foil. When you're done cooking, pull off the foil in one piece and toss it out. No mess.
Smells good already! I hope it turns out great!
- 4 pork shoulder chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a casserole dish just big enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, butter, and mustard.
- Heat in the microwave until butter is melted.
- This takes about 40 seconds in mine.
- Pour sugar mixture over chops.
- Cover, and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for a further 15-20 minutes, basting often, until chops are fork-tender and liquid is reduced.